Dimet Rectangular-Series Electromagnets are designed with high lifting capacities for handling ferromagnetic loads: slabs, bloom, rail, forged products, etc. Magnets can operate individually or several along a spreader beam. Standard magnets can convey material up to 390° F for hotter material up to 1200 ° F Dimet utilizes a specially designed cast case with larger pole shoes and cooling fins. Magnet coils can be wound in either Alumi-num or Copper depending upon the application. The magnets can be used suspended from chains or with fixed yokes to fit customer requirements.
- Cast Mill Duty case for exceptional durability and cool operation.
- Thick impact resistant manganese bottom plates.
- Sealed water resistant coil cavity
- 75% Duty Cycle Aluminum or Copper Wound Coils for all day production.
- Heat-Resistant “T” Series units Available for Material up to 1200° F.
- EXCLUSIVE ONE YEAR WARRANTY
EMG 64 Rectangular Magnets
Maximum Lift Capacity:30865
Minimum kW required:5